SUHASINI GUEST HOUSE-
where the first priority is Hospitality with all facilities and amusements situated on the bank of Ichamati river at Taki, 24 Parganas North. The scenic beauty of greenery on river bank is our main attraction where other side of Ichhamati is Bangladesh our neighboring Country. There is 129 acre Machranga Island which you can visit by taking the launch service from the ferry ghat. The Ichamati River is engulfing the island at quite a pace. Another attraction in Taki is the Durga immersion ceremony every year where lots of people on both sides of India and Bangladesh gather to watch the immersion ceremony. It is an auspicious time to reap harmony among people from both sides. Boats from both sides sail to Ichamati for the immersion of Maa Durga.
There are 11(eleven) double bedrooms with Air-condition in 4(four) rooms, one dormitory and 2(two) separate cottages with all facilities.
• 9nos River facing rooms with AC accommodation
• 1nos River facing cottage with AC accommodation
- Air Condition Rooms with western toilets
- Running Hot and Cold Water 24 hours
- Color TV with Cable Connection
- Parking Facility
- Room Service
- Intercom services
- Children Play Park and Rides
- 9nos River facing rooms with AC accommodation
- 1nos River facing cottage with AC accommodation